Good afternoon: As I said in my last entry we are working on a project with krissia. We have used these methods to clarify and organise our ideas. We have done a CANVAS to order our ideas;
Hi! The teacher gave us a summary of the Human Rights, and we had to take one and record a video explaining the right. My right was the 15th which consists on the right to have a Nationality , a belonging. This is the video I filmed: video Enyel💕
Hi! We have been asked to interview women from the university who study science to rise awareness of people about the fact that women can study science as well. In fact, we've discovered that in the fields of psychology and criminology there are more women than men. We've also had interviewed an engineer. This our canvas (here you can listen to the interviews): Enyel 💕
Hi again! As we are in the second term we have started a new project. We are doing a project with Angulas Aguinaga, using their product: Krissia. The purpose of the project is making kids eat more fish. They came to our class to give us some tools of how to come up with a new product of Krissia. Our class had been divided in groups of 4 people to work on it and these are in my group: LIDE; PATXI; MANEX; NEREA. I´ll be telling you all about the process in my next entries. I'm so exited! Thank you for listening Anyel❤
Comments
Post a Comment