Photography contest

Hello.

    Lately, we have been learning about photography because Xabi wanted us to join a contest that Txirain had created. The condition to participate in the contest is to take a photo somewhere in Antiguo.

   This is my photo:



    I got the inspiration from my childhood. This park is a place where I used to spent a lot of time. Me and my friends used to stay here when we finished school classes. This photo represents an important part of my life. I also thought that it was the perfect location because it is the park where Txirain is located. This place could be said to be the hart of Antiguo.
   About the angle, I think this one gives movement to the image adding naturality  to it. The caracteristical colours help making a connection from the photo to the kids happines.

Hope you liked it.
Anyel💛

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mass Media

Human Rights drawing

Campaign slogans